"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Friday, January 25, 2013

What for now?

Apart from taking care my dear Hubby, I do something for Pasedena charity for poor and needy. Playing Piano once a week and baking cakes.

In a less then a week ago, I was called by the friend of mine from Columbia Uni now with Stanford University to be an adjunct with the Graduate School of Business. 

That flattered me the most, happy of coz and we will be spending at least 2 days in the heart of the silicon valley for every week for the next 15 weeks.

I am to teach one of the subject in political Economy. 

I have 92 students in total, they are very nice and diligent boys and girls from different major. 

So this is what I am doing for now until dear hubby finish up his cancer treatment.

will upload my students picture in later part

God blessed..

No comments: