"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, May 22, 2010

South of France - Galore Weekend

I feel dizzy,
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine,
And so pretty,
Miss America can just resign!

La la la la la...

WOW! such an opening remarks!

Yes, we are in Toulouse, France. But not for a party! I've got meeting with several diplomats from various country.

Too boring to tell tales about the meeting! the best part is We (oui, Steve, Little one and me) drove direct to South of France, right after the meeting. I am not staying for the Dinner Party that night.

Oh oui Madame!

South of France is known for their NUDE Bitches! awwwww

If you want to not only be able to sunbathe in the naked, but also be able to spend your whole day in the buff- shopping naked, eating naked, even buying your baguette naked.

Cap d'Agde

is the place!
(betul cik kiah! minum bola, makan bola, tidur bola, semua jenis bola ko nampak noqs!)
Translation for international readers:
Drinks cock, eat cock, sleep cock and all sorta cock!)

Complete with its own doctors, banks, shopping and dining for the nudists.

and that certainly reminisce me during my study in United Kingdoms!
We have Nudists Village (betul tak CLEO LEE AL pattah)
and
TESCO is open for Nudists after midnight! awwwwww
(you should give a try NIK the GREEK)

hah! IZUAN! a friendly reminder
DON'T ever try this at HOME...


To answer all doubts
YES! We are little bit NUDISTS couple here!
We are very cool with that!
and



We have our friend who is a Norwegian lad
(our Toy Boy@ fuck buddy @ whatever you want to call him)
who is joining us! awwwwwww


and for now! some naughty pictures from here
Cap d'Agde
Enjoy
(lol! sorry darling, not our pictures! you wish! bleak)


click the image for bigger image!








and the best from all the best is



Very very clean indeed!
I don't mind giving him a fresh clean from my tongue!
with your permission darling!


Oo La la!

I loves working in Europe County so far!
awwwwwwwwwwwwww


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we had our hotelboats in the UK we were chatted up by a couple of nudists (or were they naturists?) who wanted to bring some friends.

We said we were cool with it (English climate, you see) but that we had great heating onboard, that we'd join in and stuff but that during the day, when we were cruising, they'd need a fig leaf.

We really wanted to see how far we could go in a week - but they never, er, firmed up.

Enjoy!

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

LOL. I'm a bit conservative (malu la lebih kurang) in exposing my super duper voluptuous body to public. Kowserrr mak nyah. I'm envy with people yang have extra confident with their own skin and really salute them. That's it..that is going to be my next vacation spot!! :P