"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pack up for new office and house!

Official welcome to my newly renovated office in Brussels. Pack up! pack up! Here the mover!

An official promotion for my next 2 terms in European Central Bank (can't just run away). That would be another messy live ahead and hopefully i am able to jungle between my work and my family like before. bleak!

To Hubby! i promise you that i will never neglect you. You know how i hate working, but we need the bloody dough! for our early retirement plan.

We are not planning to live in Brussels! gee no way! with all the Gay themes and colorful events, we just pass it. Not my cup of tea, nor my hubby and not for the little one.

Somewhere nearby, nice condominium facing the river! and everybody speak Finnish godforsaken!

Will provide you with all the information later on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I think they speak Flemmish which is a kind of Dutch, isn't it? The other half of Belgium speaks French, of course. The history of Belgium is short but explains a lot!

Bruges is a really nice place, rather than Bruxelles. But what do I know? I had friends who worked at the Commission for years and used to visit on the way to and from Amsterdam. But that's another story!

Nik_TheGreek said...

All the best for your new start.
I agree, Bruges is indeed very nice and from Brussels you can go almost anywhere nice in central Europe.

Suf n Steve said...

I have no idea about the history of European country accept for that they need me to made the necessary changes on their worst economics situation.

i have done the chapter one, now begin with chapter 2.

ohh darling, thank you for the warm wishes, but i don't think i have a holiday for myself.

fufu said...

mahal lah finland!!! but can tumpang also next time bila i go there

Suf n Steve said...

cleaver fufu