"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

English Translation for my previous post

LOL, thousand apologies for my International Reader.

Thank you Micky for your asking!

Last two weeks ago i was assigned by ECB for special tasks! Going around the world and selling Bonds to bail out unprecedented debts crisis! huhuhhuh

My first stop was Doha,Qatar. Meeting Middle East rich and famous is always a doom for me, Thee requests for meeting at night time and only TWO Eyes Meeting at his so call Mansion!

Hence my previous working experience was with The Sheikh of Dub**, I have no problem to communicate in Arabic language! and my dear Hubby said

Oh! these are reasons why "thee" send me for special task. lol! Hubby is not following me, for his cancer treatment is still on going and he insisted me to take this opportunity and take a little time out for a while and get a fresh air! Sounds crazy but I must admit, I do need that! and Dear Hubby need his own sweet time as well!

Ok lets continue, So meeting the Bloody Middle East was held only during night time, so we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves with desert cruise *i feel so like Sex and the City Theme* and shopping like a crazy person *yeah like one of the so call first lady from South East Asia Country!* awwwwwwwwwww bitch me darhling!

and we took a Jet to Beijing-Shanghai for another merry go around kinda trip, but we are wayyyyy too tired for shopping or planning to climb up the Great Wall of China! bloody hell, 2-3 of my staffs get stomach ache! and we have only few days before leaving to Tokyo!

Chinese hospitality is very top and above, being a vegetarian is not a difficult for me and being a Muslim so far is convenient both! I give A+ for China! for their generous hospitalities. ok ! my Mandarin is not bad, after all I am half Chinese. Thanks to my late mommy's.

Japanese in another hand was very stringent (as usual) and I must remember to be on time (not that I never been on time) and all the traditional rules and bla bla bla! talking about money is seem very easy to compare with either Chinese or Middle Eastern!

For now I am in Paris for finalizing how much money we have get through from sorta donation+bonds or whatever you want to call it! cant tell sorry! but worth the trip and we have not spend so much on accommodation and entertainment thou! heheheheh

Our paper for Norway visa's has been approved and depending on my Dear Hubby recovery, we will go back home in May (after his treatment) and Continue my routine from Kristiansand-Brussels for money! gosh i have sign up 2 years contract with EU.. huhuhuh

1 comment:

1q23 said...

Ah yes - international money magic!

And there's the BBC tonight asking why we're (still?) giving aid to India when it's growing (economically they mean) apace.

Historic guilt?

And, of course, we can apparently cut, cut, cut and stand by the planning for High Speed Rail 2 London to Birmingham (but no further yet anyway) but we balk at electrifying further than Cardiff.

All sorts of navel-gazing so thanks for a little international glitz!

Love to t'other Steve when you speak to him!