"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

the 5th on the May!

I am not superstitious but , few of my staff been doing this, so I just follow the suit:


1 . I made this yesterday for my hubby, a pastry roll with fish filling.



2. Today Breakfast on menu! French Toast!

3. I have Vegetarian set Lunch here at Indian diner in Berlin! (expensive thou! E25,00 per set)

4.I am in need for a new shoes! Hello Fred Perry , price is equal to my lunch set! lol

5. and the most important for me is my hubby love fills in me! thanks dear! Thanks for the love.

What urs?

1 comment:

1q23 said...

My love is about keeping fat and salt way down in the food I cook him and to try to slow down his high blood pressure.

It's sad though - coz we all love nice things to eat!