"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Position de Directeur

Uhmmmm! I am totally speechless!

There I heard a rumours from my senior director and closes friend to few important people!

My name was mentioned few time for The Position in World Bank!

Despite my sexual status, religion and ethnicity. I am not sure what are the catch?
But I keep myself grounded most of the time! cozzz

I have hubby to look after and daughter to take care.

I must say that I am not ambitious for this position but I am thrill! yeah feeling my big ass pumped bigger! ok gros cul!

Whatever...

Spring holiday is so nice! next week... Kuala Lumpur! destination...secret! haha

3 comments:

itamrazali said...

World Bank..wow..hebat abg kita sorang nie..tahniah yer..*hugs*

Unknown said...

ha ah tahniah from moi too :) That's brilliant news! From great power, comes great responsibilities..chewah Spiderman sangat! *ops!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Hey, that's great news! Congratulations/ :-)