"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The little one-our Princes.

Our daughter, Sophie Stephen S.



She was allowed to visit me yesterday, she is so excited and tell me that she wants to become a doctor, when she is grown up. lol!

Gosh ! That will costs me a fortunes . Steve's darling, we need to buy an education insurance thou!



did she missed me?, no she said. Nana as she is referring to Steve's Mom is around to entertain her! but she cried when the visiting time has ended.

When will i see you again? she asks me. ...i smile and hug her.

OK,!

and it is officially Springtime in NY. We have few cherry trees here, but not many as in Washington DC though! but nevertheless.


Something to cheer me up. Steve took the above, which is our housing area, next to the central park and he insists that i put in the blog.

So until than, you will hear me again

buh bye

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

She's so precious! Love the pictures...
Hope you're feeling better.
x

fufu said...

hey darling, getting any better??
erm you are staying in the uptown?
good! so next time i can always go to central park? lol

sufian stephen aziz said...

thanks Nik

i am getting ok on average.

thanks fufu

i am getting ok on average.

yeah fufu, we are staying near the central park. My place is called The Cantham, Upper East Side.

mmuahh thanks