"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Sunday, December 19, 2010

dormant blogs of mine

It been a dormant blogs of mine this year around!

I am sorry.

For the past eight days, Steve D undergo heave treatment here in Oslo, Norway. and yesterday we all went for shopping. Family shopping in Amsterdam! I brought the entire party on ECB Private Airplane- the Director General wanted to meet us both personally in a short meeting.

We have a good shopping thou! quite a severe weather, but we managed.

I am not sure what for Christmas this year! I am not sure what for my birthday as well!

but i am certain that what i care the most is Steve.

Never i show my sorrower face, never!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smile and hug and hug and smile and appreciate every single moment because if you do then none of them will be your last together!

HOORAY! for Family Christmas Shopping!

HOORAY for a Happy Birthday too!

Pete came home with more fairy lights and stuff to help decorate the house. Not that we believe in Christ-mas of course - but there's always been a mid-winter festival as long as anyone can remember.

Enjoy yours - whatever excuse you use!

Nik_TheGreek said...

I hope the treatment went well with good results.
I agree with Micky.
Make this Christmas special and try to get as much fun as possible. The little one need you as well.

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time at least! But so sorry to find out that your hubby's diagnosed with stomach cancer! Hope it can be treated soon...*HUGS* and hope he's doing fine ..I am sure you can be strong for him darl!