"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Friday, December 31, 2010

What's New Year?

I am not a New Year Party goers! I never celebrate any New Year before, i enjoy watching fireworks in every towns/countries i have visited/work/live from a television!


This year is the worst...ummmmm i completely understand that i am whining too much here!

Life is a complete set of good and bad, So be it!

The array of changes are too many...again i am whining! sounds like a complete set of loser i am!

Be strong me! I need that, I have so many goals i hope to archive in 2011. Let see if i could make it to reality...

1. I wish the treatment for my hubby is working and he be able to recover 80% to 90% back - fuck the doctors keep telling this to him, that his chances is 50-50.

I was once been told like that and fuck that doctors keep telling me lies and he was excited (yeah ! fucking excited doctor) with my heart conditions two weeks ago!

If statistics never lies, i wanna change a vibe here as well "DOCTORS' TELL LIES TOO"

2. Setting up an Education Wing somewhere in Asian country! gosh i am not trying to put up my name in education, like some people does! I am nobody- but i have a different ideas on education and educating youth!

3. I hope our PR application for Scandinavians Country is approved by 2011!


3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Happy New Year.
May all your wishes come true!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you everything you wish yourself - especially the bit about Steve.

But a big Happy New Year wish from Pete and the FB and me.

JettMcQ said...

Hey Suf... Hope it's not too late to wish Happy 2011... May all your wishes come true very soon.... All the best and we'll pray for Steve's recovery and then we can tell the doctor " I told you so" with the dance!

Hugs from us... Jett & Dex