"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life in the FAB LINE- its me babe

Dear friends

WTF!!!!!! i am done with myself and get approved with controversy, what more can i describe "FAB LIFE" . Wow! in the past 2 week i was devastated but than relief. those series of drama's has far done and i am back to my short ambition of "two years break" break my leg babe! i hope everything gonna be super fine.

Do i need to get approval for my resignation? will the president of the university ever think about me in a sec? in his 365 days minus 50 days of holiday in a year! the answer is absolute ZERO. Who am i.

Now is the time to execute the plan, got 2 here: either A(my way) or B(Steve way)..... whatever i chose i hope steve will be happy, our baby will be happy and i am very happy.

I will jeep blogging. will tell my 1st week experience, 1 month experience and so. love you folks

3 comments:

fufu said...

resign huuh? are you serious? anyway i will always stand at your side... giving you endless support =p all the best ya darling

Suf n Steve said...

my resignation is steve suggestion tough! he want me to concentrate on our family.

i have so much overdue that i can do during my free time.

let the men of the family go out and find money.

fufu said...

if he manage to, then you just goyang kaki at home do all the chores lol