"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Monday, November 2, 2009

My so call life


Oh! life can be quite bored sometimes, i wish i am dear Audrey H, in the breakfast in tiffany. Party and dance every day and night. Just a dream.

Wish that i could fly like a bird, but where will i go? i maybe tired with chores and multiple of chores. i might need to quit for a while. Question is can i afford to do so?

Steve said that i am going through my phase? but what phase? am i in the right trail right now? i am not loss neither mad! but i feel so damn tired with life!not that i wanna die tough! but i feel i should take a break.

A one year break from whatsoever i am doing right now. having distressed myself with Steve darling and little baby Sophie, whom i love so much.

Have you ever thought of going for a longer break before? meaning secured life without having a single worried over the amounts of pennies in your bank account.

Right now! i am calculating my financial viable for one year break period. Not only for myself but for my entire family (all three of us). Its all sounds and look very promising, minus our Family Health Care. Yes i knows how important this to us.

So many possibility and suggestion. Whatever is! i just wanna have a break. Not in stated but maybe we choose Europe or i dunno where? where we could afford a living. Maybe going back to Malaysia is the answer. Since the exchange rate is more favorable in our side.

Whatever step we might decide, we need to be rationale and positives, that what Steve told me.

3 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

The longest break I took was 3 months and I had signed the contract for a job after the break before I took it. I'm not very courageous in that respect.

Suf n Steve said...

one need to have courage for life, i believe! so i set for 2 years break.

Mr. Urs said...

Chapeaux!