"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My friends



I have very few friends in my life! Being a popular sanguine, ppl thought that i have a lot of friends from all around the world. Yes i admit that this friends are utterly interested with my brain most of the time.

Friends from academia would only interested with joining together for journal publication or research. If any relation stay alive it is purely academics purposes. Tell me who doesn't want to befriend another Einstein!

Friends from corporate world would only interested with my economic theory on economy development per say! Yes yes i did lend a hand to 1 country and 2 other states in middle east with economic planning and investment! it all works tremendously and we are most welcome to these countries (better not mention the name here). Tell me who doesn't want to befriend with someone who helped you making profits.

Friends from where i came Malaysia! i keep it very few for i have no reasons why! They come and go as if i never care for! Maybe the powerful choleric in me keep me from hoarding a lots of friends. i still can't understand. or maybe i am very weird or freak.

Friends that are closes to me has turn me down and pushed me distance away for the reasons that i chose to migrated to other country (USA). Although i welcome thee to my new place and promised that i would be visiting them every year!

Friends from the blogger site that i never meet them in real life but always be there for me and listening and singing live in YM! they are so near to me that i felt appreciated and i tried my best in return.

I have no friends who will linger with me but Steve! what if one day Steve go perish? will i survive?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often feel I wouldn't survive long without Pete!

I know what you mean though - I had working friends on the railway when I (twice) worked there for a few years - but they don't keep up friendships - they have a railway to run.

Blogging's good though coz most of the friends you make you keep (as long as we all keep on blogging!)

Suf n Steve said...

thank you friend!

you have been here and keep on blogging!

love u guys

Paul Figaro J said...

aiyoh...y suddenly so sad post 1?? u sure have few best friend and more to come! and you last sentence!..choi! choi! choi! touch wood!!! (typical cina pek kan? hahahaha)

Suf n Steve said...

i dunno!

suddenly it all coming back to me

fufu said...

aduh... you still have darling fufu =p he will be there for you when you need him ok?

Suf n Steve said...

ye ker fufu!!!!!hehehehe

ok laa next candidates i put u 2nd top after Stephen Wight! aha