"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life in the FAB LINE- its me babe


Sorry for no updates bois!

So far we enjoyed our holiday in Malaysia. A gathering, reception after reception and most important is we are accepted, it is a privilege. Beyond my imagination and thanks God.

I am quite nervous actually to introduce 2 important people in my life. But everything went great. Steve is happy for he has been accepted as part of my family and the adorable Sophie is happy with her new acquaintances.

I am busy for the last 2 weeks, right after coming back to KL from Seoul, Korea for the Conferences. was helping my good friend of mine.

Now we are back in Penang, to rather enjoy our remaining days here before going to Sydney, Australia by end of this March for another short holiday, about 3 weeks with our friend who live there.

I hope the weather are in the good conditions, back there.

I will continue writing but as for now, i need some rest, maybe my aged factor has made me tired and i am not as fast as i used to be long ago. I went to see my 1st cardiologist last week in Tawakal. I haven't meet Dr. C for long time, he advised me not to over work and not to hang out during hot day.

Ghee maybe Dr.C does not know that i am on my holiday. hehhhe.

I will continue my holiday program, no more work, conferences, consultation after this! keep it that way. Let me enjoy my day with my family.

4 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

ya...enjoy yourself..out from civil world...

Nik_TheGreek said...

It seems like you're having fun. Try to keep it quiet and don't stress yourself too much! Where are the pictures of the amazing places you're visiting?

Suf n Steve said...

thanks paul!

nik you wanna see those pic...ok i will update it later...not many thou...we are not really fancy taking pic...

fufu said...

i had my body check up in tawakal back in 2001 for the procedure before flying off to japan :) wow you are going to australia... how nice!! i love sydney and melbourne... so many nice places to hang around there... and adelaide... the vineyard there also great.. good wine =p 3weeks... hohoho i was there only 11days... it's autumn there right? weather must be mild lol have fun ok? take more pictures ya...