"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ewwww I've been stalk!


Occasionally I was stalk in my office in Berlin! WTF

This stalker happened to be a Lady! double WTF!

My Personal Assistant told me yesterday over the phone! This Lady as I could recall have a messy lifestyle not that I forgotten that she was drunk in one private party I attended!

She knew I am GAY and married with child! Triple FUCK!

I told Steve and he giggle at me continuously! ohh bloody husband of mine!

I do not know how severe this could be in future or for my carrier! yet to know! but I am ready to send my intelligent to dig what is she really looking on! creepy

The facts that I hate being Stalk!


3 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

If stalk by cute hunk no hal kan??

1q23 said...

Perhaps you should be flattered?

In this country you have to be a woman to get the sympathy of a judge if you got to prosecute the person - and I suspect the stalker has to be a man.

I think that as a man in England you would have to tell her to, er, 'kindly go away'.

Suf n Steve said...

lol Paul! If cute hunk stalk on me. my hubby will kill me there and then!

Micky

I wish I could do that! but in corporate world it may be change everything thou! Nasty ppl are after your position and fame! and when you are not looking for that but just having jobs done!