"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Monday, March 7, 2011

Post Bahasa Ibunda! and for international readers as well

Uols selalu tak Iron dan cuci baju laki masing2
Wah mek tahu Cik Puan Lee D Ratu memang rajin membasuh dan mengosok baju laki nya! kan kan kan!

Tapi kita enjoy kan buat benda2 macam itu! Mek ni sejak dari zaman ber bf lagi rajin mengosok dan membasuh baju laki mek nii! matilah kuli batak!

Dah jadi gay berkejaya pun masih lagi mek tetap basuh baju, seluar, boxer, stokin laki mek nyehh semua! bukan lah mek nak cakap besar kan tapi itu lah antara tanda kasih kita. apa korang sanggup?
Bagi kami nak pergi makan kat luar tu adoiii payah! laki mek tetap nak makan masakan kat rumah! so kenalah masak uols!

ni tetap sakit sakit laki mek ni banyak benor minta nya nak makan itu lah ini lah! wah demand gituh, semenjak ubat cancer dah berkesan dan cancer spreading dah stop, wah mula lah nak makan itu ini! kesian lah pula kan. mek ikut kan saje! matila kalah pompuan mengandung!

nak makan nasi lemak katanya, masak lah nasi lemak, melilau cari ikan bilis kat Berlin ni! gila kejap! nun jauh ke Frankfurt pergi beli cili kering,belacan, ikan bilis bagai! adalah 3-4 jam naik train. Bukan lah macam si izuan tu! wah khelas ko maria. petik2 jari dah makan kat rumah kawan bagai!

Tak pa lah mek ingat ingat dulu masa mek kat hospital, siang malam dia jaga, sampai nak ke bilik air pun berdua! matilah sex dalam bilik air hospital! keji

OK now is for international readers,

Do you iron your husband clothes? I do and I have done it since we are boyfriend kinda relationship! I don't mind doing it, for me I called it as part of the training so I understand him, apart from assimilating his bod scenes!

Hence than until now I still doing my duty without any complaints, although few of my friends did scrutinized my action but I pretend not to listen.

For me I can run my household without any helper, morning chores for hubby and little one, cook for both ,send little one to play school, rush to office, lunch with my hubby in hospital, back to office and pick little one from nursery and went to see his daddy in hospital and back home by midnight!

pretty much tiring! but I must not feel that thou!

I remember my hubby is one who loved to eat whatsoever I cooked for him, we hardly or never dine outside accept for attending ceremony or party! recently after his cancer spreading has stop and medications work, he really want to eat "Nasi Lemak" oh yeah you could google it.

I 've to run down to Frankfurt for part of the ingredients! took 3-4 hours by train! I am not complaining but I am satisfied to cook for him.

I remember when I was hospitalized for my heart problem, he was there night and day taking care of me, up to we went for shower both....hahahha together! heheheheh I just loved that idea of bathing together! To make it sounds nasty its was in the hospital! huhuhuhu

3 comments:

1q23 said...

I wash and sort and dry and fold and put away Pete's clothes but we both shop carefully to avoid having to iron anything! It's one of Pete's rules which I am so very happy to follow!

But Nasi Lemak must be fattening if it is rice cooked in coconut milk! Mind you, if would be so nice to have your man out of hospital and back with you and his family that I guess he could eat whatever he wanted!

Love to you all!

Paul Figaro J said...

Keji yamat!!

Suf n Steve said...

dont you love it bois!

to have sex every where! i recall on u paul darling! wakakaka

Micky
Steve can only eat little amount of foods lol and drinks a lots of water

huhuuh