"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary Ancora Imparo



When i first started this very blog:

- Simply to tell the whole world that I am having a commitment with a guy name Mr Steve.

- In addition to my life with Mr Steve is a daughter, by adoption.

- Screaming myself out for dissatisfaction working as a Professor in Graduate School in Columbia University in New York and UN University. I love the work but not the bureaucracy or worst internal politics.

- Sharing is for caring. But not sharing my husband.

- Making friends through out the world.

- Life achievement. Not sure if i have reach that self actualization according to Maslow's Hierarchy of Life.

- I 'm now understand that Great Knowledge come with Big Responsibility.lol

- I would continue writing all the nonsensical issues, please read...

and Thank You for being a great reader, friends, partner sad or happy, Counselor and every bit of important things in my life in particular and Mr Steve and me in general.





5 comments:

fufu said...

"Great Knowledge come with Big Responsibility" -- totally agree!!!

you know what? you have met a nice brother here ya... lucky you!! erm anyway keep writing!

Nik_TheGreek said...

Happy 1st Anniversary!
I truly hope all the best for you and your lovely family!

Yes, I will keep on reading all the 'nonsensical issues' as you call them...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, blog!

Suf n Steve said...

Thank you guys!

You are rock!

awwwwwwwwww

Mr. Urs said...

Happy Anniversary :)