"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Feeling miserable

I was in New York ever since Steve when up to the Arctic.

I am not in a very good mood, I missed him so much, his mobile reception is not very clear or worst not reachable, no broadband services, no nothing.

My paperworks are pile up in my office table in New York and worst are yet to come. I can't concentrate! getting help from my ex-MBA students here with my works. Thanks God.

Send little one to stay up with Lilly, Steve's Mom.

I am in total mess,( drop 10pounds for that) and

Yesterday, i was invited to witness an event, for ex-Merck CEO Roy Vagelos (former student of College of Physicians & Surgeons) and his wife giving away a donation of 50million dolor to Columbia University to help construct a medical and graduate education campus at the New York Institution's medical campus.

(should later ask the Physicians to come up with my miserable feeling cure-not another happy pills)

Wish i had that amount of money so i could live and fly free like a bird.

but, not yet! just a dream.

Still feeling miserable and %$W%&^%$&%^*%^

Leaving New York, next week (not exact date) and reporting to ECB in Berlin or Frankfurt .



5 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

what steve got to do in arctic??

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet and exquisite torture.

The only reason you hurt and are becoming disfunctional is that you are in love.

That you love him so much it hurts when you are apart is why it's so good when you're together.

Make your resolutions now that when he returns you'll be even nicer than nice to him and not bitch!

Suf n Steve said...

Micky dear

I would try that...i understand why he'd not want to pick up my call when he will be listening my heart cries of silence. :-(

thank you for the comforting words of wisdom. I'll try not to be a bitchy bitch i am and be positives all the time.

Paul dear..

He went up the arctic for working in 2 months.

Nik_TheGreek said...

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Time will fly by quickly though. Don't worry.
Everything will be the way it should be.

fufu said...

stay strong...read my love story?? i could be alright so can you!! all the best!!