"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Phone Sex!



I likes doing phone sex with Steve. Talking dirty all the time telling our inhibited sexual desire. heheheh

Whenever possible, from on the way back home in the bus or taxi, or from my office during lunch hour or not, and the worst is during meeting. YUMMY LEAKING DOWN UNDER!

If phone sex is not available, we do text to each other, exactly like phone sex or we hook our self with using the Yahoo Messenger ++.

We kept our sexual letter (years ago) to each other with few of em really stink (reading and masturbate simultaneously) or worst case scenarios-full of cream.

I personally think that in relationship both must know how to spice up and play the role to each other, Telling how much you missed him, how do you love to be fuck by him all day and night, and all the details.

Steve habit if i may say here is putting the nasty post notes around the house for me, for instance; "wanna suck ur dick" on my fav 2(x)ist hipster or writing how he love love me so much on my protein milk shaker in the freezer! using permanent marker.


We do hold hand or kissing in the public very often, but not in Asian country, consider as taboo.

I am not bragging about my relationship but i believe that you need to take up a serious action when you are with someone that you like so much. Talks about it and see what is your partner reaction.

I am going to miss my smelly(but i like that smell) husband for quite some time, a month or two, and we cant easily get to call each other during these period. North Pole, according to him having very slow telecommunication equipment.

God save me from this loneliness!

6 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

sssooooooo sweeetttt :P

Paul Figaro J said...

i not care also, even in mlk..holding hand... not like is their business pun

Suf n Steve said...

paul baby...u in Malacca not holding hand but holding dick from one to another!


hahahaha betul tak

Anonymous said...

Pete is still rather coy and shy about holding hands in public so often AND he doesn't hug or cuddle up when in the company of non-gay but good friends. I have to start it!

It is fun though and we may have our little tiffs occasionally but I agree with you: If you've got one then flaunt him!

Nik_TheGreek said...

I'm shy in public as well. I don't like / enjoy being intimate in public.
We're not that much into phone sex but we do enjoy hidden messages in the house.

fufu said...

anyway dont be naughty while he is not around! BEHAVE