"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where I blog from?

Well, to be sincere, i blogged from my office most of the time. Since I have few offices, i have to spend an equal amount of time in different offices every week and month.

1. The Faculty- Columbia University in NY

Office which i met my fellow students.Recurrently i spend 2 whole days in a week for lecture and project supervision.

The desktop meant for office usage and the notebook is strictly privy ie. Blogging, Skype and etc. i moves in quite recently to this new block, that's the reason why is look typically empty.

2. The Office - United Nations University

Not really promising! the office space is really small and pile of files and paperwork and books everywhere. I spend most of my days in one week here! although the size of the room irritate me sometime, but i have a lovely office mates from all over the world. Let see from the other angle...

my PA dare not to tap any single items on my desk. or i scream at her! i have exactly 2 weeks before the semester ended.

3. Home Sweet Home


I have to have a permission from Mr Handyman aka Steve to used home computer. Which is very seldom. i have Sony vaio if i want to go online.

anybdy likes to play along? ur most welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust you to have several places! Sure you can't do it in your car as well?

I could do it in the garden if the batteries would hold out long enough, providing the neighbours didn't object.

Oh it's blogging we're talking about - sorry.

Mr. Urs said...

So the fewer students drop by the better for us.

Suf n Steve said...

micky darling!

ur testosterone is higher during weekend, i'm very sure bout that! ghee i never blog from my car.i did make out few man in the car and certainly not in the garden-me not naturalists after all! heheh

gomad darling!

its not happen to me, i have lots of student coming to see me! and half of them are very cute!
i get hard in my pants, so i dare not to stand up. hehehe