"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Soul Train - I will Survive!

"I am totally vacuous" n biting me nails... auwww


As for now, I am not quite sure what I'd do during my free time ? (other than sex!) hell i know what u're thinkin!

was thinking of writing a book, or maybe smaller than a book or practically nothing similar to a book.

if i am to write a book, what title will i choose? Romantic (duh!) , finance (lame dead ideas), How to be happy? (give em' pill!), my story?? (no no no), Cook book ! (to Steve suggestion!)

So peeps, will you be kind enough to gives me ideas, what am i going to writes(not for my blog!). Tell ya ! I'm good with numbers, not a romantic person, easy-going, likes food and art, hates sport and birds. Tell me than folks!...


Ok now! i gives you







"MC for 2010 Soul Train- lady G!"


Soul train today presents you, back in late 70s, The very famous Song- I will survive from Gloria Gaynor. The must remembered song for every gays. and This song is dedicated specifically for my friend Jay. You will survive baby!




"Remember what mama teaches you!!! you will survive!"



2 comments:

Jay said...

thanks a lot suf!

that's so nice of you.

Suf n Steve said...

darling

thats what friends are for...to cheer you up!