"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Work Work Work


Yeah! Welcome back office, plenty of stuff to do.

anddddd i am travelling to Singapore and Malaysia next Tuesday for a week meeting. With little baby i nurture-The South East Asian Central Banks.

Meeting up with different people is not a problem for me, but meeting up with difficult people always drives me crazy. It reminds me that, I am non-nonsense and non-political and i don't mind slaughter these Diva's @ Divo's during meeting.

I am not in the mood btw, Hubby is not doing very good with his chemotherapy, and leaving him alone in Berlin doing his Stem Cell was quite absurd but Steve insisted that i continue with my doing.

Mom's gonna replace me for a while. Thanks God!

HELP ME GOD! I PRAY EVERYDAY FOR A MIRACLE, WE NEVER ABANDON YOU...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I most certainly hope that the doctors can help Steve and that your love for him helps you to keep calm and loving around him.

It's absolutely family and excellent that Mum will step into the breach.

(Ha ha! I can remember my Mum doing it when my (then) youthful boyfriend and I needed a carpenter to shave the front door on our little flat because the new carpet was thicker than the old and we were both out at work during the day!)

Ah, Mums!

Love to you both!

Nik_TheGreek said...

It's never nice going back to work after a long leave...
You'll be gone only for a week, don't feel guilty about it. Steve will be in good hands!
I wish all the best to him and you...