"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food of Thoughts


I remember my Mom told me long ago, before she perish!

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. (and the rest...bla2)

For I have a major concern with my food intake. I was ever since a Vegetarian since year 2004. After I have graduated with PhD and heart problem.duh! (getting better nowadays)

and i am ardent to Almond, baked Almond is my favorite, with honey! yum yum yum! (No salt Please)

I have them for my hubby and my little one as well! FORCE em rather! hehehehe

So eat more Almond dearest reader, it cuts your cholesterol, good for your arteries and sexual too!

I have these baked yesterday! for my dear hubby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a younger person I couldn't stand almonds - especially not in marzipan used to stick the icing onto a cake.

Years later I discovered a cake called an Almond Slice.

It's still, for only a demi-addict, the nicest way to eat them (just too fattening really) and although I can now almost enjoy a few nuts on their own, they'd never be my favourite.

So you guys enjoy all you want! I'll not be buying them in up in bulk.