"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last week

Minggu lepas kami dok pikir nak balik Malaysia untuk seminggu lebih kurang, tapi sebab keluarga ai yang istilah nyer *PANTAT + LEMBU + BABI = PALEMBI* jadi tak tahu lah balik ker tidak!


faham jer lah perangai ai yang memang baran! tapi paham juga perangai hubby ai yang cool bebenor! adalah dia tegur ai, ai pun ala2 bini solehahah *katanya* diam jer lah kan! sambil post2 menyusukan anak perempuan ai! bley imaginasi lucah!

So rabu hadapan, kami akan balik ke Malaysia! kowser kan! ai ni tetap ikut cakap laki! bak kata mak lee mah * king control! ucap betul2 control bukan kontol! eiiii matilah lucah lagi!

Senior Director ai kat ECB suka jer melepaskan ai balik ke Malaysia seminggu, sebab suruh ai hadir untuk rangka kerja lawatan dengan Bank Negara! sehari!.

Ai ok jer- sebab jimat duit ai- semua ECB bayar! tapi ai bukan jenis manusia macam itu! aku pun ada duit sendiri ok! terlebih dari cukup! ai bukan dari kalangan yang sudah ada duit lambak2 dalam bank tetapi masih mahu kaut lagi selagi ada!

KEJI sangat!

Ok now the Slightly English translation for my international reader! muah3 love you folks!

We are planning to visit Malaysia, but unfortunately, recently I had lost my temper to my father and two other sisters which I call them * Real Bitch + MAD COW + BLOODY PIGGY = WTF*
So things then has turned sour and I have not decided any yet until.....

My Darling Hubby give me some advice! I know I am the one that easily sly my temper if it affect me in any way! So being a rather good *so call WIFE*

I just listen *more like pretending! hehehe sorry hubby*

keep my mouth shut and imagine that I am milking my tits (but I don't have) to my 5 years old daughter *LOL* what a sick imagination .....

So the conclusion then! We are flying back to Kuala Lumpur next Wednesday!

Hence my Senior Director in ECB knew that ( I need to tell this old man btw) he was so happy and ask me for attending one day visit to Central Bank in Kuala Lumpur! lol and I say OK!

All expenses paid! but I am not that kind of people that so greedy! I have plenty of doughs in my banks! duh! I don't need that *ALL EXPENSES PAID* kind of things! I am happy to render my knowledge and services!

So! Springtime in New York is so good so far! accept for that hubby was hospitalized for two days for some minor infections! too much excitement maybe!

I have heard that Singapore Airline have this "Beyond First Class Luxury Suites" flying on Airbus A380! ( You guys can check it from youtube)



4 comments:

JoHn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoHn said...

aku suka kosakata baru kamus dewan PELAMBI.... tapik knape mrah ngan bapak & akak hang???(sekadar menjaga tepi kain orang...hak hak hak)

Suf n Steve said...

biasalah my dad and my sis tu semua melampau sgt sifat2 kemelayuan nya

ada ai kesah!

khennnnn tak pasal2 jadi PALEMBI

inilah masalah kami2 yang di perantauan dan bukan lagi rakyat di tanah jawa! eh silap melayu.

ps! ko suka khen selak2 kain org sambil check cek nek dia nalla ke idak!

larikkkkkkk 200m berpagar!

JoHn said...

hak hak hak ape2 pun selamat kembali kepangkal jalan, ehh slp selamat kembali ke Malaysia.....

ps: thank sbb follow blog aku ~ terharu