"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Malaysian 52 Independence Day






I would like to wish Happy 52 birthday to much celebrated country "Malaysia". A round applause to all Malaysia for the 52 years of independence. The country have better looks than before.(according to my little memories living in Malaysia, aged 1-5 and 21-22 and 26-28 total=10 years)

As for now i am a citizen of United State of America.I have no regret whatsoever for surrender my Malaysia passport last year. I can't bear with 2 identity (bleak) and i don't wanna be known as permanent resident (PR) in USA.So, good bye Malaysian passport.

Talking about Independence day, it would no complete with glamorous parade. This year i heard the parade is done modestly, cozz it fall on fasting month. The boring parade can be made glamorous if ...(my naughty minds)we do like the above. huhuhu.WOW!

No comments: