"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Thursday, September 17, 2009

what you do not know about me!

Ok! Today post is all about what you do not know about me!

1. Born Malaysian, but i have returned my Malaysian Citizenship.

2. I read average 200 pages of whatever everyday.

3. I wrote virus/malicious/spam code for anti virus company.The anti virus company pay me shit, so i stop writing.

4. Mom passed away when i was 11 and father re-married a widow. So i have extra 4 step sister. Made me the only boy in the family and the youngest boy in the family.

5. My father was a Political Attache to Malaysian Government, until he retired.

6. My School Education experience has been so colorful and miserable too. I was in Alexandria , Egypt 5 years and Cape Town,Africa 1 year and Massachusetts,USA 5 years following my parent around.

7. I took bloody subjects for my A-Level,Pure Math-Philosophy-Physics.and these has allowed me to enter Trinity College,Cambridge.

8. I can sit and analyze particular algorithm for hours and days.Whenever i've got to solve somethings, i like to have sex!

10. I discovered my sexuality (GAY) when i was 10. I like guys/boys more than a girls.

11. I only managed to get myself involved in sex at the aged of 19. and he fucked me a year after that! meaning i lose my virginity at the aged of 20.

12. I am a PARTY ANIMAL in those years and deal with drugs and alcohol.

13. Sex Maniac + Study Smart = 1st class honor degree.

Now i am a good adult,with lovely husband and little Sophie and a carrier man.

2 comments:

fufu said...

sm + study smart = 1st class honor degree??? no wonder i cant get 1st class!!!

lol well anyway we dont have first second or third class in japan :)

good life there... how i wish to study in england... and have a sugar daddy like sufian.... but every family has its own bible... so i better stop here =p

Suf n Steve said...

uhmmm!

never had sugar daddy before!

how is it like huh!