"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Friday, February 12, 2010

How am i doing in Malaysia? 4

Very sudden last night around 2am morning, Hubby aka Steve wake me up! he never do that to me unless for ONE particular reason (ok clear all your thoughts).

What will you do if someone wake you up at midnight? do you feel horny (hello Nik), angry (you maybe) or blur (its mememe!)

So, whats up with my hubby! he whisper to me and said "Ling (short for darling) i am famish! could you prepare me those Malay's pancake you did in the morning. "Malay's crepe!" i reply...still blur. oh ok Sayang (it darling in malay) no problem.

Preparation 1, the batter mixed together with onion, anchovies, crab stick and flour with water and little bit salt for taste.


Then, scoop with spoon and fries it with hot oil.

You may dip it with tomato or chillies ketchup or special coconut gravy leftover.

Then, prepare it for my King aka Steve.

After

Then he kiss me and went to bed and sleep! and me...i can't sleep anymore...arggh

I am not lucky though! My hubby doesn't know how to cook or even fry an egg! so HOW? not that i complain but i love to cooks for my hubby and most importantly he likes my cooking. The whole satisfaction that i cannot resist even though the request is made after midnight!

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

lol...
no, I don't think I'd feel angry...
You sure know how to spoil your man. The recipe looks interesting. Thanks for the photos...

i'm shin... i'm inesen said...

alalalala comelnya abg steve nak makan jemput jemput...

Suf n Steve said...

yes i have spoil him according to Steve mother! He will always compare what his mother has prepared with whatsoever that i has cooked! HOW

I believe what my mom has said to me once "To tame someone u love is to take care of their food"

Its cute, but i cannot posted his photos here. uhmm sorry! have to compromise with him.