"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cakes + Gifts + Loves

Its me birthday, me 32nd birthday. and its our 5th anniversary too and how coincident it is my 100 entries in this very little blog of mine, Ancora Imparo or i still learning.

Thank you darling for the gifts and the cakes. I love you indeed.



IWC Top Gun from Hubby

I Dream of Satay (Thanks kak Tini)

Happy Many Returns!!!

3 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Wow...
So many things to celebrate!

Happy Birthday!
Happy Anniversary!!!
All the best to you!!!
#hugs

Mr. Urs said...

Happy Everything! Oh, and IWC FTW!

fufu said...

wow... top gun ><... wish i would get one next year for my birthday present... hohoho so you know what i want right? darling... hihihihi
anyway merry chritsmas :)