"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you know? - Surface


As time goes by today talks about the lighting a blaze of chart topping hits, Surface kept the essence of soul music alive throughout the late '80s. Their wonderful blend of dance, r&b and pop was the perfect remedy for audiences clambering for music with true depth, passion and diversity.



Soulful, melodic harmonies and well-crafted instrumentation would become their trademark and listening today you will see why Surface are one of the most accomplished R&B groups for a new generation.

Their album; The First Time: The Best of Surface, released in two decade ago is full of a romantic songs of late 80's you ever heard. Songs from The First Time, All I Wanna Is you, Closer Than Friends and the famous ever hits Shower Me With Your Love will surely reminisce our memories in our time.

This music is good for the brain and good for the soul. There is a power and passion that the blaring and glaring music that makes up most of the FM band. I'm reminded of the religious man who said that there is no music in hell. Probably because they wouldn't appreciate it there.

Enjoy!

Shower Me With Your Love
Surface

My heart is filled with so much love
and I need someone I can call my own
To fall in love that's what everyone dreaming of
I know this feeling oh so strong

Life is too short to live alone
Without someone to call my own
I will care for you
You will care for me
Our love will live forever

Chorus
Shower me with your love
Shower me with your love that I look for
Shower me with your love
Shower me with your love I've been waiting for

I close my eyes
And pray all my wishes come true
Everynight I go to sleep
Until you're mine I'll wait for you endlessly
Can't you see

Everyday I through sometimes come true
If you believe it could happen to you
Like the stars that shine
Way up in the sky
Our love will live forever

No comments: