"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank you & Greetings

Oh! Peeps, This is my gift to my dear husband. if Mr Urs telling us that his IWC bill was equally to his monthly salary.

I tell you Peeps, This TagHeuer -Club Monaco (very rare species, they only made 100 pcs in the world) is what my hubby dream for! the price tag? i keep it for me self. Amex will do the 1 year interest free calculation for me. hehehe

I enjoy giving as much as receiving, it is not the price but the values of joy and happier and love.


Thank you for the warm wishes. may god blessed you folks. Happy Holiday
Nik: its time to revenge.... you know what i meant!
to fufu: kene jadi adek angkat dulu baru boleh bagi hadiah....

No comments: