"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Official Receipts


It is official to me now that all ECB (European Central Bank) Staff are not allowed in any form of writing any reviews or comments or produce whatsoever publication in any media stream without the approval from ECB's council.

So, no more writing on economics of the world! i'll be devastated! but hopefully you guys are keen enough to get the ECB publication to read my words of art.

I am still a bloody academician deep in my heart, either i publish or i sagging myself for mere entertainment or attention on street.

I find myself walking in the street of Berlin or maybe Frankfurt again. I have already missed New York City. and i missed my darling husband so much!

1 comment:

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

Ouch, we are going to miss all you economic review!! Tapi takpa, hang review pasal benda lain la pula yerr..