"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stress Test


Talking about European Stress Test on selected Banking institutions, Gosh i have got myself a BIG STRESS too.

Meeting and series of meeting, i do have several long meeting in a day. But the perks are, as the interviewer we was bribed with five star accommodation, Food and Beverage is above excellent - ehem2 lucky i am Vegan by choice and i have a personal butler when i was in Spain and Portugal.

Awwwww! I like my jobs. I don't mind to keep it more than a year or so. My ECB (Euro Central Bank) Director has given me some good clue yesterday on a piece of paper, during two days finances minister meeting in Brussels.

He ask me "Bist du glucklich? Sie bleiben für längere Zeit?" translated somewhere near like "Are you happy with your current works? Do stay for longer period?".

I am currently attending a night class to improve my Dutch and Finnish. I could communicate well but my writing and reading are below average.

We might be thinking about migrating to European Union too. and judging from our experience last weekend in Oslo, Norway. Northern European seems the best place for all of us.

and thee welcome our kind too. Not to mention the sea side and the people is nice!


6 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

You should be careful not to stress yourself too much. Think of your health...

Suf n Steve said...

thanks Nik, I would and will take care of it!

Cant really do jogging anymore, substitute it with palates and yoga

Unknown said...

amboi amboi amboiiii khelass nak dok kat Northern Europe yang mahal nak mampssss ittew..takpa, mak sujudsss..uols laki bini sah sah banyak duit kan...mak je lah makan hati! *hiks! Have fun :)

Suf n Steve said...

nanti bleh lah u datang melawat!

tapi kat Oslo ni tak lah meriah seperti di Belgium! cuma byk lah tempat nude villages yg mmg menjadi idaman kami niih!

cuma tak bawa anak jer!

Duit tu subjective yang! boleh cari.

fufu said...

wow nice!! northern europe... if i ever go there... you gotta pay for everything =p hehehe

Suf n Steve said...

yelah fufu!

just tell me when u r plan to visit us...