"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nous t'aimons bien


Just came back from my workplace, have a peep over little Sophie in her room, sleeping so good. and she wrote a wish card for me saying"Nous t'aimons bien" we love you very much!

It makes me cry and when i saw my hubby sleeping at the couch, it makes my heart falls apart. I knew that he always horny and want me in his arms, I'm his living pillow, he told me.

I am a bit cheer up tonights, all my efforts and our team efforts has shown some positives result. Euro has reached and closed at E1.3000 yesterday. Our first ever benchmark have somehow shows and better than IMF predictions.

My fight on Austerity VS Stimulus is indeed effectives. I don't have to be on Charlie Ross-Bloomberg TV to proofs it! stupid...

But my straggling to keep my small family happy is at stakes. I can't very well juggling both situations, at least Steve has been very supportive and given me encouragement that I should continue with my doing.

He will make sure everything will be fine.

I can't very well falls asleep after sex, which I normally does! I stare my lovely hubby face and I saw a slight disappointment, (yeahh!!! pleasure face indeed after he get what he wants the most) change to worries and many other.

Steve, please forgive me if I has and always make your life difficult, I have no other attention but for us to live comfortably at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I understand you correctly then I want to say that Pete and I have our downs when he works too hard and too many hours in a day.

It's very difficult for the Former Bitch's exuberance at seeing him again not to boil over, never mind my own frustrations.

When we both realise what's happening then we work harder at our relationship and both have such a depth of love for the other that it all comes right again.

So, in a nutshell, fuck work and what it does to workers and their loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Di alam barzakh, Rasulullah di nampakkan dengan beberapa jenis manusia dan siksaannya; antaranya ialah lelaki dan wanita bertelanjang berenang di lautan api. mereka mereka ini ialah yang melakukan zina dan perbuatan songsang.
Saudara seagamaku, insaflah. Hidup ini pendek, dunia sementara dan akhirat itu kekal.
Saya menyeru anda ke jalan Islam. Taubatlah, masih belum terlambat. Allah Maha Pengampun.