"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Friday, July 23, 2010

This Weekend

Recently i was running on Bipolar mood! very sure i get it from my hectic bloody schedules of meeting and analyzing tones of report from the series of Banking Stress Test from all over Europe!

Not that i complaining but i have this bad habits for running out of mood and my mouth will go BITCHY on the spot!

Last Tuesday i had an argument with my hubby! over the simplest thing! (i won't elaborate here,probably my Director is reading my blog! feel so stupid) and

with angry moody monster i am, left him and little one in Berlin and off i go for 2 days meeting in Brussels!

What makes me turn to be more angry later on is, my hubby have this kind of habits that he, will not pick up my call, reply my email instantly, Yahoo Messenger me, etc2...

What the fuck!

I left Brussels and went to London for my step sister! Not going anywhere in London, home stay, babysit my step sister children! until...

Hubby send me an email, quite recently! (typical man) asking "Are you coming back today? We (mom,bro,little one and me) are waiting you for summer!"

AND

He add"Don't worry i am not angry with you

Please come back home later on!"

i missed everybody!

HUBBY FORGIVE ME

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't we just do the silliest things and fly off into tantrums about them?

I guess we get all wound-up about work, stuff in the outside world, the washing machine which emptied all over the floor etc. etc. and then it's the closest people to us who catch the brunt of our frustration, tiredness or anger.

At least, that's one of the things I think we get wrong sometimes.

But behind it all - you love him, don't you?

Suf n Steve said...

Micky dear!

That is the reasons why my blog is name after Michaelangelo famous quote " Ancora Imparo" I am still learning,

After 7 years i am still learning who am i, who am i with, learning about Steve's and people around my circle!

I have let my emotion taking over my logical and analytical thinking (which presumably much better).

But we are mere human, we do mistakes here and learn from our mistake and apply the slight modification over it!

I have never put my pride nor compare it with any other! I am very much down to earth type, believe me!

Yes I do love him so much, so much that i am willing to sacrifice my life for him as exchange!

Thanks Micky.

Suf n Steve said...

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 @Ya Ya and Chuang

Fame will put you in trouble, popularity will bring you to the end of your life.

being reckless is what we human always be.

Unknown said...

kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...the best thing lepas gaduh gaduh ni (walaupon pening kepala nak mampssss), ialah the making up tu hiks...blesssss :)

Suf n Steve said...

i am ok with that!

What a couple always do...

at least my hubby penyabar kot! selalu dia diam jer kalau ai marah2

Suf n Steve said...

i am ok with that!

What a couple always do...

at least my hubby penyabar kot! selalu dia diam jer kalau ai marah2