"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, June 27, 2009

1st ever meme things

Now, here comes my 1st ever meme things, (Steve is laughing at me-he sure kena(get) 1 time) .

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ghee this old chap.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
2k.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Gate.

4. Favorite planet?
Earth. I lived here!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My PA.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"diamond are the boys best friends" by Beyonce

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Top Less. I am in my bloody apartment.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
No. Never.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?
Vaneli Italian Shoes for work and Adidas for leisure.

10. Bright or dark room?
Dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
He deserves every redhead in the world.

12. What does your watch look like?
Which one? I own many, many, many watches.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Writing a Strategic Plan for New Faculty.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
From my PhD student, asking if i have received his write-up for next presentation.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
3rd Ave, New York.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"Maybe."

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
It’s my hubby lol! Cozz I gave him Sony P notebook.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My hair.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Concor 5mg, Lasix, 3 other drug cant remember the name. Every day.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Dun no. Need to ask hubby, he knows better!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
26, the year i finished my PhD.

22. Your worst enemy?
Sex.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Hubby pictures.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I love you! To my hubby.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Money. I can buy an airline ticket with money.

26. Do you like someone?
Yes. (What kind of fool question is that?)

27. The last song you listened to?
"Do that to me one more time" by Captain & Tenniel

28. What time of day were you born?
Around 2 p.m.

29. What's your favorite number?
3 and 8. 3 for odd and 8 for ong.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Alexandria, Egypt. Father was transferred for 3 years .

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Never.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Very.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my living room with my sister. We watched the second plane hit live on TV.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Walk on by. Bley!

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Don’t want any tattoo, Hubby doesn’t like it. Dirty!

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Queen’s English. So i could converse like most brits.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes.

40. What's your life motto?
Ancora Imparo. Lifelong leaning.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
HP, Notebook, hubby.

42. What's your favorite town/city?
kuala lumpur.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Groceries. (I almost always pay with cash.)

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
So many, Directors, Deans, Professors and bla2. yesterday

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Easily.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He was married to a girl! euwwww

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
To my great-great-great-grandparents only.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
A tux, for UN dinner function.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No.

50. Have you been burned by love?
Al ways babe...

5 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

If only I had known that you know Alexandria, I could have asked for directions.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing this man does not know.

Of is that a German Officer?

Suf n Steve said...

Micky darling!

Dutch language is very difficult. there are something that i do not know! and i read

gomad darling!

i never tell and u never asked! from my understanding u've been to malaysia! do u like that country?

Mr. Urs said...

If I sum all business trips, I spent a bit more than a year in Malaysia and sailing off its coast, and shared my office for about 3 years with Malaysians. The country and its nature is amazing, although there are hardly any seasons (which I quite like, but I could fly back in between to get those). The people are really laid back, friendly and pleasant to work with. That so many different cultures live together makes it especially interesting (amazing food options), nonetheless, I was quite shocked about the racism between them.

Suf n Steve said...

gomad darling!

wow! amazing statistics!
racism! duh! we all talks like brother and sister! damn politicians! they are to be blame!

I missed the foods, family, friends and FOODS!