"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Announcement


I am creating a new blog to set apart my professional career and private affair. I was propelled to act upon recommendation of His Highness Mr. Handyman @ Mr. Steve. My scholarly journal, lecture series, academic discourse and all related will soon made publish in this blog.


I keep the current blog *Ancora Imparo* for my mischievous behavior and getting acquaintance from all over the world.
Meet you there at
http://catham44.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And very pretty the new blog is too.

Still, we'll stick by you with this one - especially if you fancy starting a bloglist so's we can exchange links with you!

Suf n Steve said...

Your pleasure is mine darling!

i'll keep naughty boy in this chamber and send em to my classes @Trinity and i give a good hand down.

gosh! this will be my wildest dream with my students