"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sex Positions : A picture

Have you ever consider the following positions in your wildest dream ?
uhmmm I'll let pictures tell you the thousand words.
and dear spectators you will comments! u must


ENJOY!!!



Head-over-heels a.k.a somersault




The worktable



u-fcuk-me-&-i-lick-u (ayoyo)




front desk (uhm)




topping @ whipped cream




doggy @ rempit @ piggy bank


erk! Not suitable for minor.


3 comments:

Jarrod said...

Hey, these are cute, good luck with your new blog.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've kept dogs most of my life and it took the only boy dog I've ever had to teach me half of these positions!

Suf n Steve said...

thank you spectators,