"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Friday, June 19, 2009

Special Issue on 23rd July 2009


Happy Birthday Steve!

It was and will be forever lovely to be acquainted with. You remember me how I was 26 years old, when we first met in Harvard and I wish you to be in years how I am today, with the wonderful memories of a thrilling life!


and I love to indulge my hubby with leverage festivity and gifts (and foods), so, in return he will keep in mind on leveraging my birthday later. Hahahahah! (Ada aku kisah!)

Sony USA for full spec
promotion purposes: sony really need to pay me for advert

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOT?

Biffday? Oh Gosh! Well, er, have a great one!

And, er, give him one from me, will yer?

Suf n Steve said...

Mr Handyman said

"Thanks Mickey! Surely we'd visit you in our next trip to Euro!"

geeeee!

Anonymous said...

Don't wish to be pedantic -

oh, alright I do!

I am not spelt like a certain mouse, thank you dear!

(There's no bloody 'E' in Micky!)

Was there a cake?

Visits? Carpets red? We have spare double bed.

Suf n Steve said...

Micky darhling!
that's Mr handyman typing!

thousand apologies sir *in paki's pronunciation*

cakes & party on coming Tuesday, will post it then.