"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."

Monday, June 8, 2009

Kinky for Leg

I love walking down to my IBM laboratory in 5th avenue, small laboratory yet satisfying. I walk up with escalator to 6th floor every Wednesday morning. and
I've always spotted nice guy with yummy leg! example like this one!. Gosh i am kinky for your leg! I'd love to have leg fetish party *wink*. What will i do?

Licking session,from toe to their golden prick. oh i can tell you, any guy would love that treatment. Its so electrify. Always make sure you wash their feet and toe and everything in between.

I'm waiting for NY runway fashion show this summer. So many good-fcuking-looking-guy at thee hour. and some of em more than willing to serve you. *wink* So darling,

Have you ever love leg for the real leg?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm def. a fan of shorts. But I mean real shorts. Like no more than 2" or so inside leg. So's you can see most of the thighs.

Very sexy, boys' thighs!

Suf n Steve said...

that is always the sexy part of us MEN!. we are made sexy for our thighs.

thighs with no short! 2 balls and pricks